Wet & Forget Rapid Hose On 2ltr RTU
Rapid Application is the new and improved, ready-to-use, hose end version of the original Wet & Forget outdoor concentrate moss, mould, lichen and algae remover.
How it works
Rapid Application works in exactly the same way as the original Wet & Forget concentrate, however it has been made easier to use and faster to apply! Rapid Application has a unique combination of biodegradable selective fungicides to target moss, mould, lichen, algae, and general biological growth. Like the original Wet & Forget concentrate, Rapid Application kills the spores. The weathering process gently removes the decomposing growth over time without damaging the surface it has infested.
• Works exactly the same way as the original Wet & Forget 5L concentrate.
• Comes in an easy, ready-to-use bottle.
• Has an automatic pre-set dilution.
• Easily connects to a standard garden hose.
• Reaches up to 8 metres (2 storeys).
• Bleach and chlorine free, non-caustic, and non-acidic.
• Has a PH of 8 (pure water has a PH of 7).
• Is non-systemic and is biodegradable.
• Requires no scrubbing or water blasting.
• Covers a minimum of 100sq metres.
• Has an unlimited shelf life.
• Kills problem spores at the source and helps prevent premature regrowth.
Instructions for use
• Sweep all leaves, dirt and other debris off the surface before application to allow for maximum penetration of the active ingredients.
• Dilute one part Wet & Forget to five parts water (1:5) in a garden or backpack sprayer.
• Spray the affected area to the point of saturation. Do not hose off.
• Apply during overcast, dry conditions to avoid accelerated evaporation.
• Do not apply if rain is expected in the next 6 hours.
• Lichen requires a second application within 15 minutes of the first.
• Keep children and pets off the wet area until dry (normally 1-2 hours).
• If badly contaminated, apply a second application one month after the first.
• Algae will disappear within days.
• Moss will turn brown within a few days and other light growth will decompose within a few weeks.
• Black mould will noticeably improve within 4-6 months, however if the area is heavily contaminated it will take 6-12 months.
• Lichen requires two applications within 15 minutes of each other and will take 8-12 months to decompose.
*Note: it is normal for some treated surfaces to turn an orange/brown colour after application. This discoloration indicates a good result, however it is not permanent and will soon disappear.
2ltr RTU Hose On
You cannot use the original Wet & Forget concentrate (blue) with the Rapid Application hose-end nozzle (pink). It will not work as the dilution rates are different!