Debco Indoor Potting Mix 10 L
Debco Indoor Potting Mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth for a broad range of indoor plants. Specifically formulated to be less prone to fungus gnats*, this indoor potting mix has good water holding capacity and aeration to promote healthy plant establishment and development.
- Certified to meet the Australian Standard for Premium potting mixes
- Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 months
- Improves water holding for circulation and better root development
- Improves aeration, moisture retention and drainage
- Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
How to use:
Debco Indoor Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
1. Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with indoor potting mix.
2. Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
3. Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
4. Water thoroughly and protect plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.